**State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation Approved Course**
just drive is now approved by the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation to offer the 30-hour classroom portion of driver's education online. This course replaces the traditional 30-hour classroom. Any Wisconsin resident 14 years 9 months old or older can take this course.
This is how it works:
1. Play the video above to make sure your computer is compatible with our program.
2. Click on the Course Description link and read our requirements.
3. When you register you will create a username and password, please write it down.
4. Log in, fill out the student profile, and begin the course. You can log in and out as many times as you want.
5. Our course is divided into 40 45-minute long sessions. Each session includes a quiz that you must pass with a score of 80% or better. If you don't pass the session quiz you will need to take the quiz over. You may complete 2 sessions per day.
6. Once you have successfully completed the course you will be emailed a course completion email. After you turn 15 ½ years old, you can take that email and register for the behind-the-wheel portion of driver’s ed at any just drive you wish. If there is no just drive in your area you may take behind-the-wheel at any provider in your area.
The fee for this course is $99. You will pay with a credit card and there are no hidden fees. If signing up more than one student please do so with 2 separate transactions with different email addresses.