**State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation Approved Course**
(if you are looking for our teen program please click here)
just drive is now approved, by the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation, to offer the Failure to Yield Right of Way course online. If you were convicted of a failure to yield the right of way violation, in the State of Wisconsin, after August 1, 2012 you must take a failure to yield class to keep your driver’s license.
Our online course is the required two hours long, come and go as you please, but you must complete the course within 90 days of signing up. You have to take this course so we made it interesting and educational for you. We are a Wisconsin based company and the ONLY APPROVED Wisconsin based online course!
This is how it works;
- Play the above video to make sure your computer is compatible with our program.
- When you register you will create a username and password (write it down).
- Login, fill out the student profile and begin the course. You can logout and in as many times as you want.
- Our course is divided into 5 sections, each section includes a quiz that you must pass with a score of 80% or better. If you don’t pass you simply will take that section over. If you logout during a section, you will start that section over on your next login (to avoid this, finish a section before logging out).
- Section 1 is 25 minutes long
- Section 2 is 25 minutes long
- Section 3 is 20 minutes long
- Section 4 is 30 minutes long
- Section 5 is 20 minutes long
- Once you complete the course we will automatically email the DOT and you a copy of your course completion slip. No need to send anything to the DOT as we take care of that for you.
- Click Here to register for our program, you will be paying with a credit card. If you need to make payment by check or cash, please call 262-806-0111.
- It’s that simple! $99 (no hidden fees, that's it)